I'm not sure why. Time seems to be slipping by in greater quantities, and more than ever I'm feeling a tiny but growing pull to get a job.
Buggie is basically my sister. But that doesn't seem to mean a lot to anyone that's not on tumblrstake. Lately it seems more and more that my friends are becoming my online friends, people that share and know me, rather than the people that I've associated with for the better part of my life.
Every time I see Cameron, or Kirsten, or Kai, or Madi, I feel farther away from them. This is perhaps because everyone is at fault here. I don't want to take the time to communicate them, and they seem to be doing fine without me. I spend most of my time helping people online by teaching people who are struggling about their relationship with God and how Satan works to undermine them in their thoughts.
Aside from going to the movies, or hanging out rarely, we don't seem to give much time to communicating with each other.
I love them all, these people have all been extremely important to me in my life, but at the same time I don't want to take the time to get back into contact with them. Cameron, maybe. Kai's been barely a part of my life for a long time. Kirsten is leaving for college soon. Madi is dating Colton and rarely is online at all anymore.
So I get along with tumblr, and I write things on here because Shaylee is the only person reading it. If she does that.
Hi. :)
ReplyDelete